Fishing charter captains in the Northwest make the Ocean Pro their midsize boat of choice. The single-piece, seven-foot-wide, all-welded aluminum hull offers perfect balance on a journey to the big-water fishing spot. The roomy fishing deck and high sides are ideal for numerous fishermen, young and old. If weather moves in, the enclosed, all-welded, hard-top cabin provides comfortable cover out of the wind and the rain. This boat is truly a fishing machine!
- Well maintained 2013 Hewescraft 220 Oceanpro welded aluminum boat with Yamaha 4-stroke outboards that are quiet, dependable and clean burning.
- Length: 24′ 3″, Beam: 8′ 6″
- Fully equipped with all TC required safety gear
- 2017 Simrad 4G radar/ chartplotter GPS with Totalscan sonar/fishfinder
- Back-up Garmin GPS chartplotter and fishfinder
- Scotty electric downriggers
- Toilet facilities is a Porta Potti with a privacy curtain
- Padded roof racks available to carry your Kayaks
- We offer a choice of 9′ and 10 1/2′ Shimano or Fenwick trolling and mooching rods with Trophy Tyee QR mooching reels or Ambassadeur 7000C3 levelwind reels, ideal for hard pulling big Chinook Salmon or those feisty acrobatic Coho’s.
- Bottom fish with Penn rod/reel combo’s & 100lb test line that can handle even the biggest Halibut.