Fishing charter captains in the Northwest make the Ocean Pro their midsize boat of choice. The single-piece, seven-foot-wide, all-welded aluminum hull offers perfect balance on a journey to the big-water fishing spot. The roomy fishing deck and high sides are ideal for numerous fishermen, young and old. If weather moves in, the enclosed, all-welded, hard-top cabin provides comfortable cover out of the wind and the rain. This boat is truly a fishing machine!
- Well maintained 2013 Hewescraft 220 Oceanpro welded aluminum boat with Yamaha 4-stroke outboards that are quiet, dependable and clean burning.
- Length: 24′ 3″, Beam: 8′ 6″
- Fully equipped with all TC required safety gear
- 2017 Simrad 4G radar/ chartplotter GPS with Totalscan sonar/fishfinder
- Back-up Garmin GPS chartplotter and fishfinder
- Scotty electric downriggers
- Flushing marine toilet with a privacy curtain
- Padded roof racks available to carry your Kayaks
- We offer a choice of 9′ and 10 1/2′ Shimano or Fenwick trolling and mooching rods with Islander MR3 or Trophy Tyee QR mooching reels and Ambassadeur 7000C3 levelwind reels, all ideal for hard pulling big Chinook Salmon or those feisty acrobatic Coho’s.
- Bottom fish with Penn rod/reel combo’s & 100lb test line that can handle even the biggest Halibut.